- Dansk Skilte Center is a Danish company specializing in signage solutions and visual communication with more than 50 years of expertise. You can read more about Dansk Skilte Center at the website www.danskskiltecenter.dk (hereinafter “the Website”).
- All personal data processed by Dansk Skilte Center are protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) and the related Danish Data Protection Act (Act on supplementary provisions to the regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data).
2. Data controller
- If you have questions about which data Dansk Skilte Center has collected, recorded, and continually processes about you, or you wish to exercise your rights, please contact us using the following information: Dansk Skilte Center VAT no. 29 20 94 64, Landbrugsvej 20, 5260 Odense S, Denmark. Phone: +45 65 92 65 65. Email: email@example.com
- If you have any questions about the use of the Website or our processing of your personal data, please feel free to contact us.
- Dansk Skilte Center is the data controller of the personal data used in connection with the following activities:
- Communication with Dansk Skilte Center
- Entering into a customer agreement
3. Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
- Communication with Dansk Skilte Center
- If you choose to contact us by showing up in person or by email, we will collect your name, email address, possibly your job title, telephone number, company name and address, as well as any other personal data that you provide in your email or message to us, including, e.g., your purchase history.
- The collection of this personal data is based on a legitimate interest in providing you and your company with the best and most appropriate service, including responding to your questions and comments. The basis for this processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We store your personal data referred to in section 2.A for up to 5 years after your last request to us.
- Entering into an agreement
- To enter into an agreement with customers, suppliers, and business partners that you act on behalf of or represent, we will, in many cases, register your name, email address, telephone number, role/ job title, company name, address, and customer number. Also, we collect order information, including payment transaction information, order status, shipping information that can be associated with your contact information.
- The collection and use of this personal data are based on our legitimate interest in being able to communicate with customers, suppliers, and business partners who you act on behalf of or represent. The legal basis for this processing is Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We store personal data referred to in section 3.A for at least 5 years after the agreement with the customer, supplier, and business partner has ended. The legal basis for this processing is Article 10 of the Danish bookkeeping act.
- In some cases, Dansk Skilte Center can or is obligated to transfer your personal dato to relevant third parties, including:
- Dansk Skilte Center’s external accountant
- Relevant bussinessperner(s)/supplier(s)
- Accounting System
- Collecting data using cookies
- The following general personal data about you are processed: which pages you have visited, geographical location, information about your browser, and which search terms you use.
- Your IP address is anonymised so that the data itself does not constitute data that can identify you. However, it cannot be ruled out that we may be able to identify you by using all the data referred to in section 4.B and, therefore, that this is considered processing of personal data.
- The legal basis is in Dansk Skilte Center’s legitimate interest in generating statistics and thereby analysing the use of the Website, including to optimise it, cf. Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- You will find an overview of which cookies Dansk Skilte Center uses and how to delete them, etc., in our cookie information.
4. Automated individual decision-making and profiling
- Dansk Skilte Center does not intend to use personal data for automated decision-making, including profiling
5. Using data processors
- Dansk Skilte Center uses external companies to carry out the technical operation of the Website and other assistance related to the processing activities mentioned above. These companies are subject to our instructions and process data, of which we are data controllers. Data processors may not use the data for any other purposes than the fulfilment of the agreement with us.
6. Storage of personal data within the EEA
- We store your personal data securely and confidentially on servers in controlled facilities and as a starting point within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- In some cases, Dansk Skilte Center also uses data processors located outside the EU/EEA. The following provides an overview of situations where such transfer of data occurs, the data processors in question, and the basis for the transfer.
- Dansk Skilte Center may, upon request, refer you to where you can obtain a copy of the relevant transfer basis.
7. Your rights
- As a registered user of Dansk Skilte Center, you have several rights under the applicable personal data legislation, cf. section 1.3 above. Dansk Skilte Center has described your rights below in cases where Dansk Skilte Center processes personal data about you.
- You can submit a request to exercise one or more of your rights using the contact information provided in section 2. When submitting your request, you must provide your full name and email address.
- Once Dansk Skilte Center has received your request, Dansk Skilte Center will investigate whether Dansk Skilte Center can identify you as a user, whether you have made the request, and whether the conditions for exercising the right are met. If so, Dansk Skilte Center will ensure that the request is complied with.
- As a rule, you can exercise your rights free of charge at any time. However, if you request additional copies of data, Dansk Skilte Center may charge a fee for this. In the case of requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may also either charge a fee for providing data or refuse to comply with the request. The exercise of your rights must also not infringe on the rights and freedoms of others, and Dansk Skilte Center may, therefore, refuse to comply with your request in whole or in part if Dansk Skilte Center so wishes.
- Right of access and rectification in relation to personal data
- As a registered user at Dansk Skilte Center, you always have the right to access what personal data is registered about you. By contacting Dansk Skilte Center in writing, you can learn what personal data Dansk Skilte Center, as the data controller, processes about you, what the purpose of the processing is, and who receives the data, as well as some other information.
- If you find that the personal data you have provided to Dansk Skilte Center is inaccurate or misleading, you should contact Dansk Skilte Center about this, after which Dansk Skilte Center will rectify this data.
- Right to erasure
- You have the right to have your personal data erased by us without undue delay if Dansk Skilte Center no longer has a purpose in processing your personal data, or you object to the processing of your personal data that is carried out for direct marketing purposes or which takes place pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. If Dansk Skilte Center can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the continued processing that overrides your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is necessary for a legal claim to be established, exercised, or defended, Dansk Skilte Center is not obliged to erase your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing
- You have the right to restrict Dansk Skilte Center’s processing of your personal data, e.g., if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data or you have objected to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interests under Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation until your objection is handled. If Dansk Skilte Center lifts the restriction on Dansk Skilte Center’s processing of your personal data, you will be notified of this beforehand.
- Right to data portability
- You have the right to have the data you have provided to Dansk Skilte Center transferred in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, where the processing is based on an agreement under Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation or your consent, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Right of object
- You always have the right, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to object to Dansk Skilte Center’s processing of your personal data if the processing is based on legitimate interests under Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- If you object to the processing, Dansk Skilte Center is no longer entitled to process your personal data unless Dansk Skilte Center can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for continued processing that overrides your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is necessary for a legal claim to be established, exercised, or defended.
- You also always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing. If you object to such processing, Dansk Skilte Center may no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
- Right of appeal
- If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, the exercise of your rights, or wish to complain about Dansk Skilte Center’s processing of your personal data, you are welcome to contact Dansk Skilte Center using the contact information in section 2. You can also lodge a complaint about Dansk Skilte Center’s processing of your personal data with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Carl Jacobsens Vej 35, 2500 Valby, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Deletion of personal data
- Dansk Skilte Center stores your personal data in accordance with the specific deletion deadlines described for each processing activity described in section 3 above.
- For accounting and tax purposes, Dansk Skilte Center stores certain personal data for a period of up to 5 years from the deletion of your personal data. In such a situation, your personal data is not used for any other purpose. You can ask Dansk Skilte Center at any time to have your personal data deleted.